Ormond Beach is a city in Borussia County, central Florida. Ormond Beach is located north of Daytona Beach.
The Ormond Beach is located at the north end of the Daytona Beach area. Ormond Beach used to live in the oil industry with a wealthy John D. John. Rockefeller and the railroad king, Henry Flagler, and the early car pioneers tried their invention on a crowded beach.
Now known as the "birthplace of speed," Ormond Beach celebrates its race heritage at an annual event that recreates the earliest days of its race on the beach. Visitors to the area can enjoy a tour of "Kaizen" (Gift Coupons), which John D, a hometown of winter, lives in. At Tomioka State Park, you can see rockefeller, canoeing, fishing and many wild animals. There are also several parks along the coast and along the river. Those seeking a more quiet beach can see it in the Ormond Beach area. In fact, you are not allowed to drive a beach at the northern end of the Ormond Beach.
The Ormond Beach has a humid climate that is unique to all of Florida and is subtropical. In winter, it is dry and mild, and the cold front and warm, warm skin are constantly on the rise. The temperature falls in the first half of the 40s and the latter half of the 30s, though there is little freezing. Heavy snow is rare.
Spring temperatures are famous for their warm afternoons, cold evenings and much less humidity. In summer, it is long, hot, and muggy, and in the first half of the 1990s in July, the temperature is high. We have a lot of thunderstorms on summer afternoons. Hurricanes from June 1 to November 30 are also included, but there are no threats in the area since the 2004 storm.
Ormond Beach has a municipal airport, but is mainly used for private aircraft. Commercial flights to this area will be made from Daytona Beach International Airport, Orlando International Airport and Jacksonville International Airport.
Amtrak offers Amtrak AutoTrain, a South Terminal in Sanford (Florida), about 35 miles west of Ormond Beach. The Amtrak Motor Company will carry passengers and cars between Sanford and Rolton, Virginia, and effectively function as a vehicle communication route from Florida to the Washington, D.C. Metro area. After you start the auto train, you can easily get your car on the Ormond Beach.
Amtrak offers regular passenger service with the nearest stop near Deland City. This stop is not recommended as an option because it is located at a distance.
Greyhound Bus Lines offers bus services to nearby Daytona Beach. When you get to Daytona Beach Greyhound station, you'll need to take a local Borussia County bus or take a taxi to Ormond Beach.
Ormond Beach is easy to get to by car. The I-95 and the US highway 1 both pass through the Ormond Beach. A1A is a scenic north-south route along the coast.
Traveling by car is very easy and convenient on the Ormond Beach. All major roads are easy to drive, but the major intersections are heavily congested, mainly in tourist spots, on the evening of the afternoon or Saturday.
The main sightseeing spot is the Atlantic Street (north and south), a long narrow strip running parallel to the beach.
- VOTRAN is the name of the local Volusia County bus. A handicap can be used by a low-cost method. This website provides maps and time tables. The bus goes to most places and places of interest. The Votrambus pass for a day is $3.
- A1A Beachside Trolley runs along the coast of Atlantic Street from January to September. Disabled people can also use the system with air conditioners.
- Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center 399 North American Highway 1, 386 676 . a theater 23,000 square feet with 600 spectators.
Parks and gardens
- 1 Blow Creek State Park, ☏+1 386 676 . 8:00-sunset Freedom.
- Gamble Rogers Memorial Center, South A1A.
- North Peninsula State Park 2, Elevated Bridge Road 40.
- 3 Tiger Bay State Forest 4316 West International Speedway .
- Tomookashu Park 2099: North Beach St.
- The 200th Anniversary Park, 1800 Ocean Shore Blvd.
- Highbridge Park, Highbridge Road 39. It is held from sunrise to sunset. Free.
- 25 Ocean Shoaburbu, Birthplace of Speed Park
- The Casements, 35 East Granada Blvd. The window is an old house in John D. Rockefeller Sil the Ormond Beach later bought the property and made it a community center and a museum.
- Central Park, 601 Fleming Average.
- Hearth Park, 900 W. Granada Burbad.
- Nova Community Recreation Park, 400 North Nova Road. A table in a sports complex playground picnic.
- Ormond Beach Sports Complex, 700 Hull Road. a sports complex
- Sanchez Park, 329 Sanchez. Table for boat ramps, fishing boats and picnics.
- Bad Juju Charters (Granada Pier), ☏+1 386 792-4757. Captain Scott Branford provides a fishing charter for land in the Ormond Beach area.
- Captain Kent Gibens Back Country Guide Service (Granada Pier . Captain Kent Gibbens will guide the fishing in the Ormond Beach area.
- Infinite characters (Granada Pier), ☏+1 386 882-3357. Captain Todd Win is a land fisherman in the Ormond Beach area.
- Reel Budget Charters (Granada Pier), ☏+1 386 566-4170. Captain Josh Marlet provides land fishermen in the Ormond Beach area.
- Tail Hunter Charters (Granada Pier), . Captain Billy Rodon introduces fishermen on land in the Tomooka basin.
- Tomooka Information Center (Mikawa Park Boat Lamp) . Captain Paul Messik and Captain Jerry Messik offer half-day and all-day fishing letters on the Tomooka River.
- Halifax Plantation Golf Club 3400 Halifax Club House Drive , 386 676-9600 +1 386 . The golf course was located in a magnificent forest cap with oak trees, tall pine trees, and a tall, rocky terrain.
- Reverse Bend Golf Club 730 Airport Road, .
- Riviera Country Club, 500 Calle Grande Street, .
- Tomoka Oaks Golf & Country Club 20 Tomoka Oaks Bull ☏Bird, +1 386 677-5931 The country club has the following facilities: Golf, tennis, swimming pools, health clubs and dining facilities. It is located between oak trees like a picture.
- Horseshoe Farms, 2499 Durance Lane, . It is located in a 5,000 acre forest area and home to wild animals. riding class
- Advanced Bodywork, 136 N. . Provides a variety of massage services.
- Angelic Gardens 115 East Granada Double Bird☏+1 386 671-1990. Provides a variety of massage services.
- Pirate Cove Adventure Golf, 226 Cardinal Drive, + . To provide a miniature golf course with a theme of pirates.
- Ormond Beach Tennis Center 38 East Granada ☏ Boulevard, 386 492-2928. There are eight clay pots at the tennis center, lit tennis courts and tennis professionals on the ground, where you can receive instructions and lessons.
- Trails Racket Club, 300 Main Trail, 386 677-8081. Eight tennis courts with lights. It includes professional and professional lessons.
- Includes Vikram Yoga 138W. Granada Blvd., ☏+1 386 677 9642. Yoga services.
- Blue Moon Yoga Fitness North Orchard Street 136 +1 386 671-0110 Provides yoga services.
- Hot House Yoga 1400 Hand Ave☏ . Provides yoga services.
- Transformational Yoga Studio, 28 W Granada Blvd., ☏+1 386 677-8010. Provides yoga services and massage.
- Fountain Square Shopping Village, 142 East Granada Double Bird (Beachside). Located in 43,750 square feet, Fountain Square is a pedestrian mall with an attractive village atmosphere in Europe. It's packed with a wealth of luxury fashion and specialty shops.
- Granada Plaza 161 East Granada Blvd (beachside) Granada Plaza is anchored by Granada Gourmet, Peach Valley Cafe, Outback Steel House, Starbucks, TGI Fridays, and Walgreens, respectively, for the 107,066 square foot shopping center.
- The Ormond Beach Mall, 1222-1278 Oceanshore Boulevard (beachside) Ormond Beach Mall is 101,146 square. The Foot Shopping Center is anchored by Bank of America, Bealls Outlet, Edward Jones, Family Doller, and Publix Superpart.
- Ormond Town Square, 1478 West Granada Blvd (mainland). The 251,645 Square Foot Shopping Center runs many domestic, regional and regional restaurants, retail, office and service-centric businesses, including public super, Beall's, Ross Dress-For-Less, Bank Of America, and SunTrust Bank.
- Rivergate Village, 110-160, South Nova Road. Rivergate is a shopping center with a mix of local, regional and regional retailers, including 176,370 square feet Aaron, Big Lot, and Einstein Blos. Bagels, Tuesday morning.
- South Forty Shopping Center, 1102 West Granada Bullbud (mainland). The southern 40 square is 140,410 square. a foot shopping center
- Trails Shopping Center, 300 North Nova Road (Main). The Trails Shopping Center provides a variety of traditional and unique specialty shops through the CVS pharmacy in the supermarket.
- Genovese's Italian Cafe, 183 East Granada Blvd., (386) 677-3222. Serve pizza, pasta, salads, carzone and a stomach. beer and wine Open every day. lunch and dinner
- T.G.I.Friday's, 24 North Ocean Shore Blvd., (386) 615-8444. A family-friendly restaurant offers a large menu of chicken, steak, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, salads, and more. Full Liqueur Bar. Congratulations! Open every day. lunch and dinner
- Charlie Horse Restran, 810 South Atantic Ave., (386) 672-4347. Seafood is a specialty of the house. Crabs are well known for their all-you-can-eat feet. There are a variety of salads and sandwiches. serve beer and wine Open every day. lunch and dinner
- 190 South Atlantic Ave, International House of Pancakes (IHOP) (386) 672-7153. Pancakes, omelets, crepes, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads. Open every day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Dustin's Bar-B-Que, 1320 West Granada Blvd., (386) 677-5292. Rich in variety of pork, beef and chicken bars B-Que. beer and wine lunch and dinner Open every day.
- Alfie's Restran, 1666 Oceanshore Blvd., (386) 441-7024. Seafood, hamburger, salad, and sandwich. Full Liqueur Bar. Open every day. lunch and dinner
- Denny's, 110 Williamson Blvd., (386) 677-5558. Pancakes, crepes, salads, hamburgers, sandwiches. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Hull's Sheedad Chickten and Market, 111 West Granada Blvd. (386) 673-8888. At the retail store of seafood and seafood, we offer a wide range of fresh and local fish and crabs. beer and wine lunch and dinner Open every day.
- Billy's Tap Room and Grill (58 East Granada Blvd, 386 672-1910).
- Peach Valley Cafe, 185 East Granada Blvd, 386 615-0096.
- Takeyawa Steak House and Ebi 437 South Nova Road 486 615 .
- Julian's Restran, 88 South Atlantic Avenue, .
- La Crepe en Haut, 142 East Granada Boulevard, .
- Ormond Stakes House, 324 North Nova Road, +1 386 671-9992.
- Stonewood Tavern and Grill, 100 South Atlan Avenue, +1 386 671-1200.
- Tetsuma salon, North America 1068, ☏ 386 677 . A popular bicker bar in Bike Week and Biketo Birthday.
- 1 Comfort Suites Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach 1571 N. U.S. Expressway No. 1 (Exit 273: Off I-95, 0.02 miles east, turn left. ), ☏+1 386 . Check in: 3:00 p.m., Check out: 11:00 a.m. The new 100% smokeless All-Suites include free hot-breakfast buffet, free high speed wireless, In Room Micro, refrigerator, flat-screen TV, pillow head top mattress, and couch with bed. No 66 Suites. It's convenient for beaches, daytona attractions and airports. $89.99.
- 2 EconoLodge Interstate, 1567 N. US Highway 1 (273 I-95 Exit, 0.02 miles east to the left) ),☏+1 386-672-8621. Check in: 3:00 p.m., Check out: 11:00 a.m. Includes daily, weekly, and monthly continental breakfast. All guest rooms with micro, refrigerator, TV, free local calls and free high speed wireless. We have a kitchen net room. a field guest laundry 70 rooms $40.
- A1A Travel Inn 342S. Atlantis ☏K Ave . a street opposite the sea Small pets are allowed. Affordable daily, weekly, and monthly packages. Every room has a microrefrigerator.
- Americas Best Value Inn, 1614 N. United States 1, ☏+1 386 615-1280
- The Aquatellas Motel 599 South Atlantic Ave, +1 386 677-2517. The room facilities include cable TVs and refrigerators. a guest laundry of property Enjoy the pool on the beach and the picnic table area surrounded by the spacious beach.
- Days Inn Ormond Beach Main Sail Oceanfront 281 South Atlantic Ave, 386 677-2131.
- Comfort Inn on the Beach 507 South Atlantic ☏ Average +1 386 677-8550 forty-seven rooms
- Driftwood Beach Motel 657 South Atlantic ☏ Average, . forty-four
- La Breeze Inn and Suites, 505 South Atlantic Ave, +1 386 677-3353. forty-one
- Macay Beach Lodge 707 South Atlantic ☏ Average +1 386 677-8060. 108 rooms
- Quality Inn on the Beach 295 South Atlantic Ave, 386 672-2652 ☏ .54 rooms
- Sleep Inn Ormond/Daytona Beach Florida 170 Williamson Blvd ☏ 1 386 673-6030 Check In: 3PM, Check Out: 11am
- Aquarius Condorentals Association, 1575 Ocean Shore Blvd, Toll-Free: . Ocean front condo. Two bedroom or studio apartments. A heating pool, a full kitchen, room washing, ocean front, underground parking with the sea, and low traffic beaches.
keep ~ safe
There are many hurricanes in Florida. If you are visiting Florida, check the Hurricane Safety page. Watch out for lightning in the center of the state. The Ormond Beach is known for its many shark attacks, so be careful when surfing. There are also many tornadoes in Florida, so check the Tornadoes safety page.
Ormond Beach has different criminal strengths in the neighborhood. In some parts of the city, walking alone or walking in small groups at night may not be safe. There are few violent crimes in tourist spots, but theft occurs from time to time. Fire and police emergency 911 went into effect at Ormond Beach.
- A seven-digit dial is useful for local calls on the Ormond Beach. The area code is (386).
- The Daytona Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, 126 East Orange Avenue, Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach, ☏ +1 386 255-0415, Fax:. A formal sales and marketing organization for the Greater Daytona Beach Area, including Ormond Beach.
- Ormond Beach Chamber of Commerce, 165W. Granada Boulevard . Another clearinghouse for getting regional information about Ormond Beach.
Many of the large hotels and accommodations in this area are usually free of charge.
The local public library provides free computer Internet access to residents of Borussia County. Non-residents pay a small fee.
- Ormond Beach Public Library 30 South Beach Street, 386 676-4191.
- St. Brendan Catholic Church, 1000 Ocean Shore Blvd, 386 441-1505.
- Cavally Christian Center, 1687 West Granada Avenue, .
- Riverbend Community Church, 2080 West Granada, +1 386 672 .
- "The Church of God, 433 North Ridgewood Avenue" 386 258 .
- Jehovah's Witness, Kingdom Hall 801, Hand Avenue, 386 672 .
- First United Methodist Church Ormond, 336 South Halifax Drive, 386 677-3581 (1)
- The Uniterinian University Association, North Halifax Drive 56 North Halifax Drive, .
- The Church of Tomoka, 1151, West Granada☏ Blvd, .
- Daytona Beach
- Flagler Beach
- Okara National Forest
|a route through the Ormond Beach|
|Jacksonville (J) - Palm Coast←||N S||→Daytona Beach → West Palm Beach|
|Jacksonville (J) - Palm Coast←||N S||→Daytona Beach →West Palm Beach|
|Jacksonville (J) - Flagler Beach←||N S||→Daytona Beach → West Palm Beach|